Saturday, March 6, 2010

Interesting

So in my strange brain I thought that once the weight started falling off finding clothing would be so much easier. I learned today that apparently I am at an in between size that does not exist. So my dilemma has become do I continue to look like the local hobo in clothes too big and hold out for that smaller size or do I get the smaller size and risk them being a little tight? I had to laugh today when looking at the local resale shop for some gently used clothes since I hope not to be in these sizes for a long time. I really can't figure out what size to get. I feel like I am right back to the horror of never finding anything big enough,but now the issue is there is no size for me. I am a weirdo size that doesn't exist. Very frustrating!

Very rambling today but it was a crazy day of shopping that I had to share. I look forward to the day, and it will come because I say so, that I can buy anything off the rack because I am what the world sees as a "normal" size.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I do not want to go and buy a bunch of new clothes because I know I am going to continue to lose and do not want to waste the money.. I would just get the little to tight clothes because chances are you will be fitting them soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually bought one outfit that is still too small but I fell in love with it. It is now hanging on the closet door to remind what I am working towards.

    ReplyDelete